PROTECTION DOORS TORTEROLO&RE
STYLISH DOORS with INCREASED FIRE RATING
Protection doors combine the security and environmental characteristics of the Torterolo & Re range with added protection against fire for up to 60 minutes.
Protection doors can be designed to blend in with the style and ambiance of a wide range of buildings and are available in a variety of sizes - standard and customised in a single leaf– with the full range of Torterolo & Re panels to ensure a comprehensive product range.
For COMPREHENSIVE SECURITY and SAFETY
- Security: Class 3 (ENV 1627)
- Acoustic Insulation: Rw 41dB (RW 40dB with additional kit)
- Thermal insulation: U = 1,5 W/m2K
- Fire Rating: UNI 1634-1₂60
- Structure – double galvanised steel sheet (10/10 outer and 10/10 inner) reinforced with internal vertical omega stiffeners
- Insulation – rock wool with additional fireproof panels on both sides between the door carcase and the internal and external panels
- Hanging side – three robust adjustable welded hinges and four dog bolts
- Lock protection plate
- Adjustable keep for latch bolt
- Panel keeper (door leaf edges) with brown finish (option for RAL colours or stainless steel)
- Double seal between door leaf and door jambs (sealing against dust, noise and air)
- ‘Standard’ range of door furniture (available in different finishes and colours)
- Adjustable drop seal in base with fireproof threshold
- Door closer (required by some public authorities)
- Inner/outer casings to be assembled on site
Frame and Subframe
Frame and integral subframe of rolled 2mm steel plate finished with powder coated dark brown (RAL colour finishes also available including different colours internally and externally). There are 8 fastenings to ensure rigid attachment within the wall aperture.
High Security Multipoint Locking with Euro Profile Cylinder
Controlled by just a single small key, the locking system provides concurrent operation of a double locking bolts at the base, three in the centre and one at the top on the door leaf; the lock which is operated by a “Smart” Euro profile cylinder has additional protection afforded by a hardened steel defender (shroud) and anti-drill mechanism is firmly anchored within the door leaf to provide added protection against attempts to attack the locking system.
In the event of lost keys, replacement cylinders can be provided – it is the cylinder alone that requires replacement and this is not a complicated process.
Euro Profile Cylinder
With the exception of aluminium panels the remainder of range of Torterolo & Re panels and individually designed panels is available - the range includes solid or machined, plain engineered wood finishes and solid wood panels – the possibilities are endless.